Immigration Law

Fiancé Visa

With a K1 fiancé visa, your future spouse will be able to come to the United States, provided that you will be married within 90 days of his or her arrival. After you are married, it is possible for your spouse to file an application to become a lawful permanent resident.

For legal support, contact the Law Office of Garry Barbadillo online or call (408) 772-5469 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.

Get a Free Consultation

Know Your


(408)772-5469 /